In addition, my role is to ensure our communication methods are fit for purpose in order to reach our intended audiences.
I have worked in various marketing and communications roles in a variety of industries over the last decade including education, publishing, and tourism before joining East Street Arts in August 2020.
I am originally from Derby but moved to Leeds for university nearly 20 years ago and never left. I live in suburbia with my husband and son where I enjoy building elaborate constructions from Lego and long walks in the Yorkshire countryside.
I am a big music and cinema fan and prior to covid could often be found in the Hyde Park Picture House or watching a band at the Brudenell Social Club.
- Black Books
- The Shining
- Back to the Future trilogy
- The Wizard of Oz
- If Beale Street Could Talk – James Baldwin
- 1984 – George Orwell
- Catch 22 – Joseph Heller
- Northern Lights Series – Philip Pullman
- Lots of 90’s Britpop – Pulp, Suede, etc.
- Rock – The Pixies, Ash, Dinosaur JR
- Punk old and new – Propagandhi, Descendents, The Ramones
- And anything remotely nostalgic