Event date: 15 December
Event time: 11 am and 6 pm
- Do you live in Burmantofts, Mabgate or Lincoln Green?
- Are you 18 years or older?
- Do you want to know about what’s happening in your area?
- Are you interested in making changes in your area?
- Would you like to have a say on plans in your area?
Then please join us for one of our Q&A sessions on 15 December!
We will be hosting two sessions each lasting one hour at 11 am and 6 pm.
A Neighbourhood Plan gives communities the power to develop a shared vision for their neighbourhood and shape the development and growth of their local area.
We’re creating one right here in Burmantofts, Mabgate and Lincoln Green in partnership with local residents, businesses, schools, community groups and charities in the neighbourhood.
There will also be a week of phone call consultations for anyone interested in the forum, but who can’t attend a virtual event. If you want to find out more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 07549609443.
No experience of neighbourhood planning is required.
Book your free ticket for the event via Eventbrite.